Monday, February 15, 2010

Rom Coms


Valentine's Day
Fittingly, I went to see this film on Vday with the bf - and as expected so did a million other couples (the first showing we tried to see was sold out hours in advance). Valentine's Day was a great movie that lived up to its star-packed cast; It was funny and had really good heartfelt moments. With the numerous intertwining plotlines it was also definitely relatable - single people and those who hate Valentine's would enjoy it as well. Love Actually is one of my favorite movies, and if you love that one then you'd definitely love Valentine's Day. The only semi-cringe-worthy thing about this movie (and don't hate me) was Taylor Swift's acting..
My Rating: 8.5/10


When In Rome
To be honest, I expected this film to be a typically predictable romantic comedy, but I really enjoyed it. It had unique comedic moments, and surpisingly had a few twists. Side Notes: Josh Duhamel is really nice to look at and Kristen Bell had some really cute dresses on.
My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment